1. The CGV Membership program (the "Membership Program") is run by CJ CGV America Holdings, Inc. ("CJ CGV") and may be subject to change at any time without liability to CJ CGV America LA, LLC ("CGV Cinemas LA"), CJ CGV or any CJ affiliated companies.
2. The Membership Program is open to individuals 13 and older who have a valid mailing address (the "Member" or "Members"). NONDISCLOSURE STATEMENT: The mailing address, e-mail address, and other personally-identifying information on a Member's account will be kept strictly confidential and used only for the CJ Companies' and partner company purposes.
3. Membership is FREE and may be acquired by filling out a paper application or online at www.cgvcinemas.com. All physical membership cards are redeemable at the physical CGV Cinemas LA theater site at 621 S. Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90010.
4. A total of 2 points will be awarded for each dollar spent on a movie ticket at CGV Cinemas LA, including MovieTickets.com purchases. A maximum of 150 points will be rewarded to any membership account in one day. Points will not be rewarded for a ticket acquired with a free admission voucher ("CGV Movie Money"). Points will not be rewarded for free birthday tickets, tickets earned through the Membership Program, special email offers, or through the purchase of or use of CJ CGV Gift Cards. Awards earned through point accumulation may change at any time according to the table on the membership website. Members may only claim one award set with their points per day. The difference may be used the next day or saved to accumulate more points. Once awards have been claimed, there will be no "refunding" or returning of those points under any circumstance.
5. The CJ CGV Membership card must be presented at the Box Office for membership benefits OR swiped at the kiosk in order to accumulate points for the day's transactions (exceptions may be made according to upper management at CJ CGV). If tickets are purchased online, the membership number must be typed into the proper slot on Movietickets.com in order to receive points for the purchase. If the transaction (done at the CGV Cinemas physical site or online) for whatever reason is not run through as a membership purchase, points will NOT be redeemable at a future time (exceptions may be made according to upper management at CJ CGV).
6. Points are not transferrable from one account to another. Points are only transferrable to a new card of an existing member in the case of a stolen, lost or damaged card (exceptions may be made according to the judgment of upper management at CJ CGV).
7. Membership points have no monetary value and membership including all points will expire upon 2 years of inactivity, subject to applicable law.
8. Members may also receive discounts from Cine Cafe according to periodic special offers at participating stores. Membership cards must be presented at the time of transaction in order to receive special discounts at Cine Cafe stores. Cine Cafe reserves the right to change or discontinue offers according to their promotional or discount schedule without liability to any member.
9. Special e-mail Rewards coupons and vouchers for movies, concessions, and Cine Cafe food will be sent to members periodically according to CJ CGV management's planned schedules. The issuing of these coupons and vouchers will vary in frequency and will expire after the date printed in the e-mail message. These offers are void once the expiration date passes.
10. Rewards members will receive newsletters approximately once or twice a month with special event, screening, and movie information. E-mail subscription to the CGV Newsletter may be terminated at any time without affecting membership status or points simply by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail message. CGV management will discontinue email newsletters in due time.
11. In the case of suspected misconduct or problems with membership, CJ CGV management reserves the right to audit or verify account and membership information at any time. Management may declare rewards void if membership card is illegible, damaged, or altered. The judgment and decision of CJ CGV management is final.
12. CJ CGV America LA, LLC reserves the right to change or discontinue the rewards membership program at any time without liability to any member.
14. If you violate these terms and conditions of use, CJ CGV management may terminate your membership, bar you from future use of the CGV website, cancel any purchase orders and any unredeemed points, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
15. CJ CGV management reserves the right to terminate or disable, at our sole discretion, any Member's participation in the Membership program if we believe a Member has violated or acted inconsistently with the rules of the Membership Program or intent of this Agreement. Member understands and agrees disabling of membership will result in Member's inability to redeem and/or earn points. Member understands and agrees that termination of membership will result in the cancellation of all of that Member's points as provided herein. Member acknowledges that Member may only participate in the Membership Program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. CJ CGV may refuse to enroll a Member, or to restrict, modify, or terminate a Member's participation in the Membership Program, without liability to the Member or any other party, if Member violates any law, rule, or regulation, or if Member's participation in the Membership Program could violate any law, rule, or regulation. CJ CGV management shall be the sole arbiter in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules and any decision it makes relating to termination or disabling of membership (including, but not limited to, cancellation of points) shall be final and binding.